We provide unique consulting services because of our blend of educational specialists and behavior analysts. When working with us, professionals learn how to implement evidence-based practices, building quality classrooms and programs. Our services range in scope to meet your needs and include, but are not limited to:
- Support for individual children, including hands-on training to staff
- Program review for individual students and whole school programs
- Development and support with individualized educational programs (IEP)
- Program design and curricular development
- Progress monitoring support and management
For more information regarding Consulting, contact Julie Ashmun at (206) 221-4482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.