We provide practice-based coaching based on the model developed by the Haring Center’s National Center on Quality Teaching and Learning (NCQTL). Our coaches will meet with your teachers to plan individual goals and action steps, engage in focused observation, and reflect on and share feedback about teaching practices. Our coaching is a collaborative model that works to improve the quality of teaching and student achievement. Our coaches, experts in providing evidence-based practices for children with developmental disabilities and early childhood education, can provide support with:
- Support with inclusion of children with developmental disabilities in early childhood and elementary education classrooms
- Implementation of applied behavior analysis (ABA) in classrooms for children with autism
- Classroom management supports and environmental designs
- Preschool curricular-based assessments such as: Teaching Strategies GOLD and the Assessment, Evaluation Programming System (AEPS)
- Preschool curriculum such as Creative Curriculum and the AEPS
- Assessment of teacher-child interactions using the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS)
For more information regarding Coaching, contact Julie Ashmun at (206) 221-4482 or firstname.lastname@example.org.