Haring Center Speakers Bureau
The Haring Center Speakers Bureau is the place to come to for those searching to discover the most cutting edge techniques to a successful classroom where all children can contribute regardless of ability.
Our speakers have literally written the book on inclusive education techniques (Building Blocks) for all children, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder (Project DATA Manual). Book one of our speakers as the first step to unlocking the potential for every child in your daycare, school, district and community!
Meet our speakers:
- Get an “A” in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Finding Your Feedback Fit: Strategies for Coaching
- Creating caring classrooms
- Let’s play: Helping children with autism make friends
For Community Groups:
- Don’t say the “R-Word”: Why Retarded Isn’t Cool
- Everything you have wanted to know about autism but were afraid to ask
- Teach your children well: inclusive education and character development
- Equity, social justice , civil rights – history of disabilities and the role that UW and Seattle has played in it
- What’s inclusion got to do with it?
- Raising kind and caring children
- What’s the deal with inclusion?
- The 10 facts everyone should know about Autism
- Why is she doing that?: addressing challenging behaviors in young children
To book a speaker or learn more, please contact : Alison Winfield.